TX 700 - 10 N TEXTURE ANALYZER
Sensor: 10 N (1 kg), Resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g)
FEATURES: Integrated temperature probe • Direct curve on display • Programming and recording methods • Data recording and USB transfer • Interchangeable force sensors • Height adjustable tray
• Interchangeable force sensor.
• Temperature probe PT100 (-50°C to 300°C).
• Height adjustable tray.
• Touch screen stylus.
• User manual.
• Calibration and checking certificate.
• Microfiber cloth.
- Texture Analyzer operating in Compression and Traction with 7’’ Touch screen
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the full scale
- Speed: From 0.1 to 10 mm/s +/-0.2%
- Motion: Height 330 mm / Resolution 0.1 mm
- Temperature probe with PT 100 sensor indicates temperatures from -50°C to +300°C
- Display: Force – Speed – Distance – Temperature – Time – Level of sensitivity – Date/hour – Choice of force units: gram or Newton
- Security and confidentiality: An «operator» function allows you to enter a username for your instrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code. There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions.
- Supply voltage: 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- PC connections: RS232 Port and USB
- Printer connection: USB Host Port - Compatible PCL/5
REGULAR PRICE: $14,557.00
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: Based on availability and shipping method.