Automatic Surface Tensiometer, DyneMaster DY-500
DY-500 DyneMaster Automatic Tensiometer
High-end surface tensiometers that perform measuring dynamic contact angle and powder contact angle, lamella length and liquid density in addition to surface/interfacial tension (Wilhelmy plate or DuNouy Ring).
◆ Fully automatic operation by single command button.
◆ Built-in stirrer functions in the sample stage.
◆ Dynamic contact angle (advancing/receding angle) measurement by Wilhelmy method (Option of DY-700)
◆ Powder contact angle measurement to evaluate wetting phenomena of powder samples (Option of DY-700/500)
◆ Automatic Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC) of surface tension (Option of DY-700/500)
◆ Built-in surface thermometer (for heated/chilled samples requires electronic heater option or heater/chill bath option)
◆ Lamella length measurement
◆ Liquid density measurement by pycnometer
• Surface/interfacial tension
• Powder contact angle & wetting speed
• Lamella length measurement,
• Liquid density measurement (Pycnometer)
• Measurement range of S.T.: 0~100 mN/m *Balance capacity & displaying range: 0~1000mN/m
• Measurement accuracy*: 0.2 mN/m
• Resolution: 0.01 mN/m
• Stage speed, stroke: 0.002~50 mm/s, 50mm
• Standard measurement unit: Platinum plate or Platinum DuNouy Ring
• Optional measurement unit & kit: Platinum ring, Density measurement kit, Dynamic contact angle measurement kit, Powder contact angle measurement kit, CMC Kit
• Measurement temperature: Ambient~150°C (Heater type), 10~70°C (Jacket type)
• External dimensions: 295(W) x 415(D) x 452(H)mm
• Weight: About 20kg
• Electric power: AC100-240~50/60Hz
30-day money-back guarantee
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.